Jsproxy for Crowdin
Extremely easy way to translate your “untranslatable” website. Very well suited for static content.
Import Your Website
Latest translations will be available for over-the-air delivery for your website
You can use wildcard symbols such as
** or exclude paths with
! at the beginning of path.
Include paths examples:
/about - Will match exact page
/page/** - Will match all pages starting with
/article/* - Will match all pages with one level above
/article/, for example
/article/1/2 will not be matched as it has more than one level
/**/comments - Will match all pages that end with
Exclude paths examples:
!/page/** - Will exclude all pages starting with
What is Jsproxy for Crowdin?
It's an extremely easy way to translate your “untranslatable” website. Very well suited for static content, Knowledge Bases, landing pages, status pages and other non mission critical content
How do I translate mission-critical content?
The content should be extracted from your CMS or Application, translated and put back as a new language
How does it work?
Import you website
At this step you don’t have to make any changes to your website. Jsproxy will crawl your website and extract all of the translatable texts. In your Crowdin project you will find a new file with every text for translation.
How to setup the Jsproxy?
- Import your website
- Create a Translations Distribution
- Choose the translation strategy and translate your website
- Use “Import” section of the plugin every time there’s new content your website that needs to be translated
- Hit “Release” on distribution every time you would like to deliver new translations
I don’t feel safe using this technology
- Jsproxy has been built around open source components. Even if this addon disappears completely your translations are safe.
- No vendor lock! You can decide to stop using this addon or Crowdin at all and keep your website multilingual.
How much does this cost?
Jsproxy is free! Still, you have to have a Crowdin subscription and Crowdin Distribution credits. Please refer to the Crowdin’s pricing page.
I have question or help with the configuration
Crowdin provides 24x7 support
I would like to see some use cases
Some of the services that integrate with Jsproxy very well:
- Help Scout Docs
- Wordpress websites